Occupational Health & Safety Compliance SpecialistS
Placement of OHS Staff
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
LiveOHS provides a wide range of assessments and compliance strategies to serve your health and safety needs. Trust built up over 6 years has positioned LiveOHS as one of East London most trusted occupational health and safety service providers.
A specialist in the construction industry, we assist clients and developers with legal compliance on projects, by acting as the Clients Health and Safety Agent. Our diverse team has a variety of skills and expertise in the industry, and a combined business and Occupational Health and Safety experience of over 50 years.
LiveOHS offers various facets of compliance which include, but are not limited to:
Construction Occupational Health And Safety Compliance
- Development of Health and Safety files based on the client CHS
- Implementation of project OHS plan and related documents
- Internal audits, attendance of client audits
- Informal training with staff
- Assessment of training requirements and recommendations for further training
- Contractor management and evaluations
- Monthly auditing
- OHS inspections and reporting
Occupational Health And Safety Consulting And Compliance
- Development and Implementation of OHS Systems
- Incident investigation and recommendations for remedial actions
- Detailed incident investigation and reporting, reporting to DoL, recommendations for remedial actions, as well as formal assessment to ensure that the remedial action has been implemented within your organisation
- Assistance with debriefing after incidents in the workplace to ensure that they do not reoccur.
- Facilities audits and inspections
- Emergency and evacuation plans
- Incident and accident investigations
She Representative And Committee Management
- Allocate a SHE Rep to ensure that all risks and hazards are identified and dealt with as far as reasonably practicable
Client CHS Agent Services
- Provide CHS Agent services, in line with legal requirements, as per the Construction Regulations.
Placement Of Full- And Part-Time OHS Officers
- Vetted and managed by LiveOHS management, each staff member is carefully chosen to provide the best services to meet your needs.
Director | Financial Manager
After 19 years in the SANDF, and 19 more in a CA firm in various managerial positions, Barry has many years of valuable experience. Barry’s many years of corporate and leadership experience, and passion for Health and Safety in the workplace, prove invaluable as he continues to grow LiveOHS in the day-to-day running of the business with a focus on HR, building inspections, and financials.
Owner | Operations Manager
For many years Mike worked as an ILS paramedic. During these years, he realised that there was a simple way to circumvent, and reduce, the number of injuries and incidents that paramedics attend to in the work place every day: by creating a safer work-place environment. He found himself exploring OHS and, in time, his passion for helping people and keeping them safe led to the founding of LiveOHS.
Brendon’s passion for the industry is knowing that it is through his structures, and the implementation of basic safety regulations, he ensures the safe return of people to their homes every day – by reducing risks for workers on site. Brendon loves being on site and applying theoretical knowledge – by making it into something workable and practical, thereby benefitting people on a personal level.
Jacques Janse van Rensburg
Since Jacques began his Occupational Health & Safety studies, he was drawn to the construction industry. In OHS, he has the opportunity to help prevent injury and ensure control and compliance on sites under his control. He is thorough and skilled to assist his sites maintain compliance and reduce risk.
“In the world of Greenfield and Brownfield projects, OHS often dictates whether a project is delivered successfully or not. The LiveOHS team have enhanced a culture of best practice health, safety, and environment performance on our projects, working well under pressure to ensure all requirements are delivered timeously and are legislatively sound.”
“LiveOHS can always be relied upon to be efficient and professional. Their attention to detail allows us to focus on the day-to-day running of our business, all while knowing that our employees are safe and sound. LiveOHS always goes above and beyond what is required of them. We appreciate their logistical and coordinative input and help.”
“LiveOHS was appointed to conduct the annual OH&S legal compliance visits at all our Campus sites and Media House premises. Under tremendous pressure and deadlines, LiveOHS was able to mobilise and arrange inspections at all 46 campuses. They produced a most impressive Risk Assessment Document for compliance. We appreciate their guidance and remarkable assistance and highly recommend their services.”
Dr Deonita E Damons
Boston City Campus & Business College